Sunday, May 17, 2009

To our friends and family out of town, let me begin by apologizing for the long absence. Things got very busy here with moving, some out of town trips, and Mark's end-of-semester. I'm sure you've all heard by now that we are getting ready to move to Ripon, Wisconsin and we are very excited about both the job and the move. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to share, but here are some of the best of the few pictures we have managed to take during the last few weeks. Enjoy, and blessings to you!

Here is the Finnster with my dad in front of my Memaw and Papaw's house:



Here he is being a sleepy-head having some breakfast:




Here he is getting ready for a swim:


We swim just about every day, and he loves it.



Playing with one of his toys. Eating in a very Asenath pose.



Munching on a letter during his nightly bath.


Playing on the bed after his bath:


Nighty-night!

Blog Archive